The new SDC S6000H Hitower fire rated exit device is controlled by an electric frame actuator mounted in the strike jamb and eliminates the need for power transfer hinges and costly raceway preparation for wires through the door. Features include choice of 12 or 24VDC, failsafe operation and optional monitoring. Applications for use include fire rated doors with hollow metal frames, including stairwell and exit door. While unlocked by an access control, power loss or signal from a fire command center, the door stays latched even when unlocked, maintaining fire door integrity in a fire emergency. Complies with national fire and building codes.
- SDC is a Quality Management Certified manufacturer of premium grade access control hardware specified by security consultants for prominent facilities worldwide. SDC has been providing intelligent solutions for Security, Safety & Accessibility to the Industry for over 40 years.
- In The News2018.05.14Case Study: Dance Studio Traffic Control and School Safety
- In The News2018.04.25Job Opportunities at SDC: Technical Support Associate
- In The News2018.04.02SDC’s Arthur Geringer Inducted into the SSI Industry Hall of Fame
- In The News2018.03.15Low-Energy Automatic Door Openers for Healthcare Facilities