The SDC 918 and 920 EntryCheckTM are stand alone digital keypads designed to control access of a single entry point for facilities with up to 500 users. Each user is assigned a personal identification number (PIN). Keypad entry of a valid one to six digit code activates one or both of the output relays which releases an electric door lock.
- 500 Users, 1-6 digit PIN codes
- 4 outputs, 2 relay and 2 solid state outputs timed or latching (on/off)
- Assign entry PIN’s to relays 1 and/or 2
- LED Status: Access, lockout
- Tactile keys with selectable audible volume for key depression or output activation
- Timed anti-passback
- Keypad tamper lockout Request-to-Exit/Enter input