Mauricio Lainez, Product Development Manager
SDC is pleased to announce the appointment of Mauricio Lainez to the position of Product Development Manager. Mauricio will be responsible for facilitating new product specification and application development. In addition to supporting SDC’s innovative product design team, he will serve as a liaison to Marketing & Sales.
Mauricio brings more than 16 years of experience in the physical security industry, having begun his career in 1998 as a security systems engineer. He received his BS Degree in Electrical Engineering from UCLA and a MS Degree in Electrical Engineering from California Polytechnic University, Pomona.
Mauricio enjoys exercising, attending sporting events, and spending time with his family.
- SDC is a Quality Management Certified manufacturer of premium grade access control hardware specified by security consultants for prominent facilities worldwide. SDC has been providing intelligent solutions for Security, Safety & Accessibility to the Industry for over 40 years.
- In The News2018.05.14Case Study: Dance Studio Traffic Control and School Safety
- In The News2018.04.25Job Opportunities at SDC: Technical Support Associate
- In The News2018.04.02SDC’s Arthur Geringer Inducted into the SSI Industry Hall of Fame
- In The News2018.03.15Low-Energy Automatic Door Openers for Healthcare Facilities