The new Exit Check® S6000DE-101 All-In-One delayed egress panic and fire exit device is available in rim mount, mortise and vertical rod configurations. An integrated controller incorporates all delayed egress logic for a 15 second exit delay. Audible alarm and multi-colored LED provide alert to unauthorized egress when initiated by depressing the push pad. A key switch provides reset and bypass control. In a life safety emergency, the device will immediately unlock upon loss of power or when powered by a fire control supervised power supply. Applications include retail loss prevention, pedestrian control in public facilities, wandering patient control and nursery infant protection.
- SDC is a Quality Management Certified manufacturer of premium grade access control hardware specified by security consultants for prominent facilities worldwide. SDC has been providing intelligent solutions for Security, Safety & Accessibility to the Industry for over 40 years.
- Access Control2019.02.072-Piece Keypad Combo – Factory Blowout
- In The News2019.01.22Join Our Team! System Design Associate & Technical Product Support Associate
- In The News2019.01.08SDC Announces New Glass Channel Initiative Spearheaded by Industry Veteran
- In The News2018.12.14Proud to Annually Sponsor the VC Science Fair!