The newest upgrade to the IP Pro line of IP-based Single Door Access Controllers is now available with two Ethernet Ports for interfacing with an additional IP device like a camera or additional door controller. They bring safe, secure, easy to implement door access control to the Network’s edge without the headaches of costlier, more complicated enterprise solutions.
The addition of a second Ethernet port allows the IT department to save a port when connecting an additional door at the server. Installers have the potential to eliminate a long cable run to connect an additional IP device. Now you can save even more time and costs than ever before.
IP Pro™ lets users install, configure and program one door or multi-door systems in minutes instead of hours – all with a single, flexible interface system that allows expansion from one Standalone door up to a 100-door “Grid”.
Every IP Pro™ Controller comes with secure, built-in software to manage up to 32 doors from any standard web browser to allow for real-time monitoring, user management and audit trail up to 5,000 events. Download FREE PLUS PC-Client Software to control up to 100 doors from a single PC.
Here’s a little more information about the IP Pro Line of Single Door Access Controllers:
- Single Door IP Controller expandable up to 32 doors
- Two Ethernet Ports allow for interfacing with additional IP
devices like cameras additional door controllers, etc.
- Secure, built-in browser-based software, no software to install
- Manage from any PC and standard web browser
- Connects to existing network infrastructure
- Compatible with standard Weigand readers
IP Pro® PLUS – our FREE PLUS PC-Client software to control up to 100 doors from a single PC. IP ProTM PLUS is a role-based access control software suite with different interface modules.
- PLUS Hardware – used by the installer to set up controllers, doors and user profiles
- PLUS Manage – used by system administrators to facilitate database changes required on a day-to-day basis, with various reporting tools.
- PLUS Server – used by system administrators to perform specialized tasks, such as database backups, firmware updates, importing/exporting users
- Live System events can be monitored from either module
Visit our webpage (link below) for more documents and videos on the NEW IP ProTM with Two Ethernet Ports to control up to 100 doors without all the network headaches. And don’t forget, SDC’s line of digital keypads, readers and credentials are perfect companions to add to our IP Pro Controllers for creating your own Access System Package.
- Olga Iakomi is primarily responsible for liaison with distributors and reps, trade show management and social media content management. Originally from Philadelphia, she spent several years as the head of Marketing at a rapidly growing bluetooth access control start up company. Olga graduated from La Salle University with a BS in Marketing and International Business. She lives a very active outdoor lifestyle and is excited to take advantage of the innumerable, year-round activities that come with her relocation to weather-friendly Southern California.