Excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Support professional with expertise in a high-volume call center environment to join our team. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to master the technical aspects of products and services, while delivering best in class levels of customer satisfaction. The Technical Support Associate will have proven Door Access & Egress Control System Design and Troubleshooting success and impart knowledgeable industry experience in answer to product questions. Strong Product application and installation assistance skill is a must.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Technical Support Associate will partner with other technical and customer service facilitators and department heads to promote a strong customer advocacy culture and work cohesively with other functions and teams.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Maintain prompt and effective call response times and standards
- Handle escalated calls and cases; investigate and resolve customer issues equitably, including determination of root causes to promote continuous improvement
- Work effectively with production, engineering, systems and other internal departments on resolving potential issues with products, service, systems that impact customer service and satisfaction
- Design and develop multi-door, code compliant solutions to assist customers with developing job bids based on our products
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Customer Service/Technical Service Representation within the door hardware/access control industry with comprehensive electric locking hardware proficiency
- Knowledge of mechanical and electronic door hardware solutions, including options spanning from mechanical access/egress control to facility integration
- Strong understanding of locksmith industry, security industry and related components
- Demonstrable experience in the design and installation of electronic hardware components, access controls, and security solutions including network infrastructure, integration with and programming of access control systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intelligent, articulate individual with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of an organization; proven ability to develop and lead effective teams
- Detail oriented self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects and priorities within a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Possess excellent organizational and analytical skills; work quickly and accurately; make sound decisions
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) as well as CRM tools
Position available immediately
- SDC is a Quality Management Certified manufacturer of premium grade access control hardware specified by security consultants for prominent facilities worldwide. SDC has been providing intelligent solutions for Security, Safety & Accessibility to the Industry for over 40 years.
- In The News2018.07.16Summer Maglock Special! Buy 9, get the 10th FREE!
- In The News2018.05.14Case Study: Dance Studio Traffic Control and School Safety
- In The News2018.04.25Job Opportunities at SDC: Technical Support Associate
- In The News2018.04.02SDC’s Arthur Geringer Inducted into the SSI Industry Hall of Fame