Did you know?
- 98.9% of consumers who expressed a preference between automatic and manual doors prefer automatic doors.
- Participants indicated that it was most important for automatic doors to be used at hospitals, airports, hotels/motels, shopping malls, retail stores, banks, assisted living and senior care facilities.
External switches now available!
Olga Iakomi is primarily responsible for liaison with distributors and reps, trade show management and social media content management. Originally from Philadelphia, she spent several years as the head of Marketing at a rapidly growing bluetooth access control start up company.
Olga graduated from La Salle University with a BS in Marketing and International Business. She lives a very active outdoor lifestyle and is excited to take advantage of the innumerable, year-round activities that come with her relocation to weather-friendly Southern California.
- Access Control2019.11.09Why You Should Continue Your Education In Access Control Power
- In The News2018.02.08Brunch and Learn! CEU Courses Coming to 13 SES Branches!
- In The News2018.01.24Not Only for ADA Compliance- 99% of Consumers Prefer Automatic Vs. Manual Doors
- Access Control2017.11.28IP Pro Access Controllers Upgraded with 2 Ports!