Security Door Controls is seeking experienced, industry-independent representative sales agencies for security system, access control and door hardware sales. The company would look to the agencies to service SDC’s existing account base and expand its sales throughout its Midwest sales territories. The ideal agency will serve Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and parts of southern Illinois.
“We recently increased our regional sales territories from two to three to divide the United States into western, central and eastern regions,” explains Shane Geringer, SDC’s vice president of marketing, sales and strategic development. “This allows us to focus our sales, service and support efforts more deeply with our customers. The Midwest territories are one of the first regions we’ve targeted to implement that increased focus.”
The ideal agency will also have offices and personnel located throughout Midwest territory and have a proven record of sales to the security access control or door hardware industries. SDC will provide product training, literature and samples. The sales agency will report to SDC’s Midwest Regional Sales Manager, Mary Hester.
For full job details, visit our SDC Employment Page
- SDC is a Quality Management Certified manufacturer of premium grade access control hardware specified by security consultants for prominent facilities worldwide. SDC has been providing intelligent solutions for Security, Safety & Accessibility to the Industry for over 40 years.
- In The News2018.05.14Case Study: Dance Studio Traffic Control and School Safety
- In The News2018.04.25Job Opportunities at SDC: Technical Support Associate
- In The News2018.04.02SDC’s Arthur Geringer Inducted into the SSI Industry Hall of Fame
- In The News2018.03.15Low-Energy Automatic Door Openers for Healthcare Facilities