Buildings experience a common and serious security threat when guests hold and prop open doors. The SDC EA Door Prop Alarm Series helps support positive security behavior by encouraging users to keep secure doors closed.
Some Risks of Propping Doors
Security: Obviously! An open door gives easy access to anyone who could steal or do worse.
Temperature Control: Thermostats don’t care if a door is open or closed. Keep your bills down!
Wildlife- Not only can nasty animals or insects get into the building, pets could also get out and be in danger. Once wildlife gets into a building, it’s not so easy to get them out and could be very costly.
The Prop Fails- What if a prop fails and someone gets locked out with their keys inside? What if a technician locks himself out of a site? What if a tenant is locked out with the stove on?
Guarantee security with cost-effective Door Prop Alarms!
How Does the EA Series Compare to Others?
|Feature||SDC EA-728||DSI ES411-K6||Camden CX-DA300|
|Double Gang Mounting||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|LED Indicator||✔️ Bi-Color||✔️||✔️|
|Alarm Delay||1-60 sec. Field Selectable||0-60 sec.||0-60 sec.|
|Power||12 0r 24 VDC||12-24 VAC/VDC||12/24V AC/DC|
|Alarm Sound Level||85db Piezo||80db||80db|
|(1) Form B,
500mA@ 30 VDC
|(1) Form B
500 mA@ 30VDC
|Vandal Resistant||1/4″ Aluminum Plate
- SDC is a Quality Management Certified manufacturer of premium grade access control hardware specified by security consultants for prominent facilities worldwide. SDC has been providing intelligent solutions for Security, Safety & Accessibility to the Industry for over 40 years.
- Access Control2019.02.072-Piece Keypad Combo – Factory Blowout
- In The News2019.01.22Join Our Team! System Design Associate & Technical Product Support Associate
- In The News2019.01.08SDC Announces New Glass Channel Initiative Spearheaded by Industry Veteran
- In The News2018.12.14Proud to Annually Sponsor the VC Science Fair!