- For Use With Fire Rated & Non Fire Rated Exit Devices
- Simultaneous Electric Latch Retraction & Dogging
- Low 450 mA Inrush, 180 mA Continuous
- Quiet Mechanical and Electric Operation
LR100 Series also available for these brands:
• Von Duprin • Yale • Corbin Russwin
• Adams Rite • SDC • PHI • Dor-O-Matic
• K2 • Dorma • Hager • Cal-Royal
The SDC LR100 Series Electric Latch Retraction Kit enables electric access control and dogging of mechanical exit devices. When energized the motor retracts the exit device latch and pulls the pushpad into the dogged (depressed) position enabling momentary or sustained push and pull operation of the door.
The latch retraction mechanism may be activated by an access control, remote control device or building automation system. The exit device always provides uninhibited egress.